Carla and Craig teach workshops individually and collectively (see bottom of page) and are happy to send you some options from our arsenal if you’re interested in bringing us to your improv community. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NEW WORKSHOPS ADDED!
February 17th 4:00
The same communication skills that make for a good relationship make for a good improvised scene. Real-life married couple Craig and Carla Cackowski share their favorite exercises that foster open communication between scene partners! Learn how to read each other’s minds, express your ideas clearly, and avoid arguments (while still getting what you want).
- Providence Improv Festival (2017)
- San Francisco Improv Festival, CA (2017)
- Finest City Improv San Diego, CA (2017)
- OC Improv Festival Fullerton, CA (2017)
- SF Sketchfest San Francisco, CA (2017, 2018)
- The Second City LA, CA (2017)
- WIT Washington, D.C. (2016)
- The Backline Omaha, NE (2016)
- Denver Improv Festival (2016)
- IF Cincy Improv Festival Cincinnati, OH (2016)
- Stumptown Improv Festival Portland, OR (2016 & 2017)
- Detroit Improv Festival (2016 & 2017)
- Phoenix Improv Festival (2016)